Dear our valued customers!
Please read the Terms and Conditions of this Customer Agreement carefully before you (the customer) make reservations and/or purchase a tour and/or tour-related products listed on www.vietlinktravel.com.vn. This agreement with help you completely understand the rights and responsibilities of both yourself and VIET LINK TRAVEL. By becoming a vietlinktravel.com.vn customer, you agree that you have read, understand and agree with the following Terms and Conditions, and give irrevocable consent to be bound by all said Terms and Conditions, including any updates thereto. VIET LINK TRAVEL has the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice. VIET LINK TRAVEL encourages you to print out a copy of this agreement to review and bring it with you on your trip.
1. Your Eligibility
You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use VIET LINK TRAVEL only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Your Responsibility
Before making reservations, it is your responsibility to read the fine print associated with your desired product including, but not limited to, the following sections: Pricing and its notice, Tour Itinerary, Package Includes, Package Excludes, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Terms and Conditions, Special Note, etc.. And you herein state that you have read and fully understand the content of all fine print and will waive the right to dispute any part of it after your purchase.
Once you have completed your reservation, it is the customer’s responsibility to keep all contact information up-to-date.
3. Privacy and Data Collection
VIET LINK TRAVEL is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell or share this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. VIET LINK TRAVEL collects information from our users at several different points on our website in order to process reservations and better serve you with pertinent information. Information collected includes name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, email address and payment information such as credit card.
4. Travel Insurance
Viet Link Travel Company is an inbound travel company, therefore we will not possible to arrange any international insurance for clients. Viet Link Travel strongly recommends our customers acquire insurance covering medical, trip cancellation, and baggage, etc. All our tours and services cost are not included any travel insurance.
We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions..
5. Tour Amendments and Cancellation
Viet Link Travel will try our best to make sure all the tour arrangements will be the same as planned. However, to ensure safe and secure tours, we reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to weather, transportation, riots and many other uncontrollable circumstances. Viet Link Travel also reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participants is inadequate to form a tour group.
Tours are escorted by professional English or bi- or multi-lingual tour guide and/or driver guides. In order to meet the language needs of the majority of passengers on a tour coach, tours and/or languages may be combined to enable operation of the tours. You have the responsibility to inform us of your language needs when you book the tour online.
7. Pricing, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Pricing policy: Please be aware all prices are offered in the currency of United States Dollars. Prices may vary due to availability. For example, prices may increase during holidays. All prices are subject to confirmation.
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travelers.
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
7 Days Prior to Departure Date Non-refundable
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date 50% of payment is refunded
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date 75% of payment is refunded
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date 90% of payment is refunded
• By fax: +842436453576
8. Medical Conditions, Pregnancy and Travel
If you have a medical condition, or if you are pregnant and considering travel, you must consult with your doctor before you travel, especially if medical condition requires daily routine care, urgent care, or your pregnancy is high-risk. You are responsible for disclosing any related information to us during the check-out process by adding special comments. You understand VIET LINK TRAVEL or local provider is not in a position to provide any medical services or urgent care in the event such an action may be required. You are liable for any risks, incidences or consequences incurred during travel. We highly recommend that you purchase medical insurance and travel insurance before you travel.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services shall first be settled by negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event such negotiation would fail, it shall finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Center at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam. All claims must be submitted in writing within 7 days after the end of the our tour with the clarified documentary. If not, Viet Link Travel Company is not responsible with any case
10. Contact information:
Viet Link Travel Joint Stock Company
Add: No 46 – Yen Duyen str Yen So ward – Hoang Mai dist – Hanoi – Vietnam
Tel : +84.24.6453576 – Fax : +84.24.36453576
Hotline ( 24/24 ): +84.913091911. Mr KHUYEN
Website: www.vietlinktravel.com.vn – E-mail:email@example.com
11. Payment information:
In order to give both of us a good feeling that each party will fulfill its obligations. Upon confirmation of any reservation, a 30% deposit is requested. It must be sent to our account in cash or by credit card. The balance can be executed by cash, credit card on arrival. Except for cash payment, the surcharge for local bank is 2%. All the bank fees ( fees for sender’s bank; agent banks; beneficiary bank ) for any transaction will be paid by clients.
* The deposit should be done at our office or send to our account at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If reservations are made less than 30 days prior to departure, the full payment is required. If it is not received on time, we may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee. For special cases, the payment can be completed when the beginning of tours with our agreement.
* The payment method can be done by credit card with 2% surcharge for bank fees. In this case, please contact us to have the Authorization latter forms to fill out ( highly recommended due to it is a very quick procedure and cheap bank fees ). If not, you can send us in CASH to the following account information:
Beneficiary Bank : TECHCOMBANK VIETNAM ( “swift” is: VTCB VN VX )
Bank address: 15 Dao Duy Tu st, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Beneficiary person: Mr Nguyen Khuyen
Beneficiary A/C Number: 140.200.270.230.22 ( USD account )
* Note: All the bank fees for sender’s bank; agent banks and beneficiary bank will be paid by client.
Besides that, you can send us via Western Union.
Beneficiary person: Mr Nguyen Khuyen
Identify card No: 001077018017
Full name: Mr Nguyen Khuyen
After sending the deposit via Western Union, please notify us that you have sent the money with following information:
- Sender’s name,
- Money Transfer Control Number ( usually 10 numbers): or Secret Number,
- Sender’s Address,
- Secret question ( if any ),
Note: sending money online is available only in some countries. If not available, please find an agent near to you to send money.
Thank your very much for your cooperation!